Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I found a nook color in the middle of the road?

I was driving with my family back from the park and I saw something in the middle of the road.My dad stopped the car so I could pick it up. I felt really guilty about it, I wanted to somehow give it back to the person, so I was just going to move it to the sidewalk because it was a busy street and surprisingly no car ran it over, but it was pouring rain and it would get ruined anyway. We took it home and it has been in a bag of rice for the past 2 days. I really would like to return it to the owner, but I have no idea how??? Should I just keep it? Or i suppose if it ends up working the owner's info would be on there and I could perhaps email or call them.Is there a place to turn it in? Thank you :)

См. статью: I found a nook color in the middle of the road?