Monday, July 8, 2013

Should i have had said no?

I was at barnes and nobles and wit my mom and my brother.it was extremely busy and there werent any chairs available. I managed to one chair for my mom first amd after waiting around i managed to snag one for myself. I saw a chair finally available for my brother so i took the chair and brought it to where my mom and i were sitting. This man, who was waitig for chairs too, got really angry and said he was waitig for the chair too and how he had to take medicationsfor his back. Kinda taken back by his outburst i just put down my chair. And he just took it without saying thank you even though i brought the chair. Should i have argued with him or something? What would u guys have done? I was waiting a lot for the chair too.

См. статью: Should i have had said no?