Monday, July 15, 2013

There is just so much I'm afraid of right now.?

Alright, so school starts soon. I'm so afraid. Things in my life are changing and some of these changes I'm not too confident about.To make a long story short, my life has gone from living in decent conditions to living in conditions that are worse. We don't really know where we will live, yet, but the neighborhood will most likely be a bad one. I'm not too worried about that. I'm worried about switching schools. I might not have to but the chances are slim. The school I've been going to is really good. I have good grades, even made some friends! I know the whole school, every nook and cranny. Now I might have to change schools right in the middle of High School. That's new surroundings, new people, and new ways of teaching. I know this is quite common, as most people have to change schools, but I'm so afraid.It brings me to tears to think about leaving after I've just gotten comfortable. I know many people have it worse than I do, I just need some help getting over this fear. The way I see it, moving can be the worst thing to happen to me, or the best thing.

Thanks so much for reading my rants! Please help me get over this fear!

См. статью: There is just so much I'm afraid of right now.?