Thursday, August 29, 2013

Am I pretty enough to work at Hollister or A&F?

So I need a job (and my dad is making me get a job for 'experience purposes'), but it has to be somewhere near my house. I was thinking of working at a bookstore (like Barnes&Nobles), make-up stores like Ulta, or at the mall and at places like Starbucks.

But I kind of want to work at Hollister or A&F, because I initially wanted to work at F21 but I hear that you have to be above 20 years old or something so I guess that's the next best thing. And I've also heard that you've got to be pretty to work there or something.

Anyways, I don't really care about the money. I'm just looking for 3-5 months of job experience and then I'll quit. But am I pretty enough to work at stores like Hollister or A&F? I heard that they don't really hire Asians and blacks, but they just hire caucasians. But I only want to work here because whenever I'm in the store, the employees just chat with each other and fold clothes (meaning, they don't really do much).

Do you think I can work there? Any other tips to get recruited (besides frequenting their stores a lot while wearing their labels and being nice)? :)

Thank you!

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/r180/1044465_670823152943872_1796357032_n.jpg

См. статью: Am I pretty enough to work at Hollister or A&F?