Saturday, August 31, 2013

Any place I can buy The Lord of the Rings Complete Recordings for around $50?

I'm a huge Tolkien fan, and the music of The Lord of the Rings is in my opinion the greatest film score of all time.It's heart-rendingly beautiful, but it is NOT worth the prices most sites list for it. Amazon and Barnes and Noble generally place the Complete Recordings from $60 to $110, and Amazon even had THE GALL to sell The Two Towers Complete Recordings at over a thousand dollars! OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS!
In my opinion, a soundtrack of such excellence, in addition to being a collector's edition, should only be worth around $50.Is there any place I can find The Complete Recordings at a similarly reasonable pricing?

См. статью: Any place I can buy The Lord of the Rings Complete Recordings for around $50?