Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Charger for my tablet broke a few months ago and I had to get another one?

So I bought it off walmart (the tablet) about two years ago. I went to walmart and saw the kinds I could get because my charger had broke and they said a standard phone charger would work.So I went home and tried it and the tablet turned on for a minute but it wouldn't work and it wasn't charging, then it turned back off.
So we went back to walmart and they gave us a charger that was for Nooks but said it would work.
My tablet is a 2A, and the charger is a 1A, so they said it might take a little longer to work. They said it'd take about an hour for the tablet to even turn on if it was completely dead.
So i plugged it in (into the USB slot) and it turned on a few times but then it'd turn off, so I waited a whole night and it didn't charge at all, so I changed it into the host port instead of the USB slot, but it didn't do anything.So now I have it plugged into my computer and it is doing absolutely nothing.
My charger that broke had a round tip, and this one is flat so I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but it DOES fit in two of the slots.

Anyways, this is what it is:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/HKC-7-Tablet-Dual-Core-Processor-with-8GB-Memory-and-Google-Mobile-Services/23709327

and this is the charger I bought yesterday:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Power-Kit-in-Carbon-for-2nd-Generation-NOOK/17336092

См. статью: Charger for my tablet broke a few months ago and I had to get another one?