Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Why do I hear strange noises in my room when I sleep?

Okay so some nights i'm in my bed and i hear this weird scuffling noise that sounds like someone's footsteps but like they attached a broom to their shoes.it's one hundred times quieter than a normal person's steps, though, so you really have to listen to hear it.it sounds close to my bed.i raise my head off the pillow and look at the ground but nothing's out of the ordinary, just the floorboards and the rug.it's dark in my room cause i don't use a night-light.
sometimes i'm about to fall asleep and the scuffling wakes me up and my heart drops; it takes me at least another thirty minutes to relax again.
sometimes i don't hear scuffling but a rustling, or whooshing.
it's super, extremely faint.
it happens about once a week and i've examined every nook and cranny of my room because maybe there's a mouse under my bed or some squirrel that crept into the wall? but i haven't found anything.
don't try to convince me i imagined it.has anyone ever experienced this kind of paranormal activity before? what should i do? what do you think it is?

См. статью: Why do I hear strange noises in my room when I sleep?