Sunday, August 11, 2013

Wierd stuff keeps happening, how to get rid of negative energy?

It used to be alot worse I used to be trapped in the bed and a demon would hold me down and scream come with me. But that calmed down and now I just have really depressing dreams like being trapped in a forest alone and wierd sensations like waterdrops on the skin and bee stings but having nothing there. The creepiest thing though is I keep getting cut and bruised.My cuts are in a row on my left leg.It started with a scar on my foot, then a stitches looking scar on my piggy toe (almost like a design) then a wooden sharp thing in my room fell on my leg 2 times and left these deep wide open cuts going up my leg that looks like I just got out of hunger games or something. Then random bruises started showing up like a bruise on my inner thigh (I admit that was before the cuts but all the ones I explain after this were immediatly after the cuts) a green bluish bruise on my upper right leg, and the worst is the bruise on my elbow, it's so weird looking because it keeps changing bad colors like bluish green to purple but it's so small and the bruises are seperated. Before the bruise showed up on my elbow I felt beestings but no bee. And I will admit I killed a bug rather viciously before that happened (hit it with a shovel while pulling weeds).

Sorry to talk so much but this is reminding me of more. The lady that I pull weeds for feeds crows in her front yard and our entire neighborhood is infested with birds. They climb on our roof and stare at me through the roof window.My parents tried to poison them to stop them but they kept coming back and only one died. Anyway I kept ignoring the birds but everytime I would go outside a whole flock of them would caw and never stop and then one stared at me with the most devilish look so I went and gave them a go on git chase. I'm the type of awkward person who always get caught doing wierd things even though I try to do good things so I know I'm known as wierd. But lately people have been staring at me shell shocked everywhere I go like I give a bad aura. And animals/babies used to be really nice to me even through the demon dreams but now that I've stopped being paranoid and convinced I deserve everything handed to me birds and dogs go freakin ballistic everytime I'm around.
I don't deserve bad karma. I have a Virgo north node and Pisces south node so I could have been horrible in a past life but none of this stuff makes sense especially because out of all the wierd stuff that's happened to me I still feel protected. Whenever I'm sad, I always get messages through tv or songs never to make me completely happy but just not suicidal that could only completely relate to me at the moment. I never get a broken bone or anything. I always feel like I'm being watched. I've never got a chance to be around drugs or anything that messes up your life. For example: when I was a preteen and wanted to be glamorous it was never possible for me to take a revealing picture whether I didn't have a camera or magically fell asleep or what. I watched the movie Hercules and Hercules seemed alot like me even though I'm a girl. I assume he's an Aquarius too. And my dad is a Capricorn and they were talking about Hercules being a Capricorn rising which is pretty amazing.My mom's a Sag too and as I said my north node is a Virgo which makes my south node Pisces and if you think about it Cap, Sag, Aquarius and Pisces are all the most powerful signs in the elements. I know alot of info that most people don't. Most people stop at the illuminati but I'm interested in every nook and cranny in the world.

См. статью: Wierd stuff keeps happening, how to get rid of negative energy?