Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Any novel similar to anime storylines?

Hey, so I need to independently read a novel for class. I am in 8th grade and I find most books I read to be very uninteresting. Does anyone know of any real novel that's similar to an anime/manga story style? By that I mean a storyline with possibly a high school kid who gets accused of murder and must spend time in imprisonment (like Deadman Wonderland) or save the world. Or it could be a book that is 'fun and light hearted' with everyday school life predicaments. I need it to be a real 'reading' book so that I can annotate it and present facts about it to the class. I've heard Maximum Ride is kind of like that, but it's too long for me at the moment. I want it to be a book with about 300 pages give or take a few. I also need to buy the book, so I hope it's available at Barnes & Nobles. Thank you in advance.

См. статью: Any novel similar to anime storylines?