Monday, September 16, 2013

Do I possess psychic powers! How to develop them!

Ima 16yr old girl… different… I'm a visual artist… drawing, animation and similar stuff!
I did have psychic experiences… the ones I can remember of are:
When Iwas around 2 yrs… i always dreamt of a church… and a lady in white gown roaming… day and night… this dream continued for a whole year… everyday!
When Iwas 12, just after my great grandma's death… that very night… Idreamt of a corresponding incident in my sleep… that grand ma would be back… but grandpa said that… not in the usual form… he was about to warn me of something… when my dream broke… Istill now remember every nook and corner of the dream… even the dress I wore… a green gown… with orange polka dots!
The most traumatized psychic feeling… at around 12 or 11… grandpa was watching the cricket match… before it started… I already started dreaming of the same match… of the same perspective… the stadium… the people… as if am watchin the match… in my dreams… but then… suddenly… all went red… the dimension changed… and Ijust couldn'tdescribe the feeling!! I woke up… was traumatized… and seeing that very scene of the cricket match… infront of me… as grandpa was watching… made me more scared… and that heart throbbing feeling was like… extremely painful… was hard to breathe!
Besides… I'm very sound in imaginative skills… Ican pretty well think of anything… mostly very vividly… and colored… and most of the time I think… short or long movie scenes… Imake on my own… vivid detailed!!!
Besides… Iam an ameature writer… and there is a plot always in my head!

Plz answer… and how do Idevelop this skill!!?

См. статью: Do I possess psychic powers! How to develop them!