Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How to accomplish all my goals that require skill and knowledge?

I have so many goals that Ive been wanting to accomplish for a few years now. I get really depressed from time to time because I still have not nearly accomplished them and I'm growing up. I don't know where to start. I wanted to learn to play the piano and be a skillful and knowledge musician. I'm finally starting to take classes on it but its taking forever to be good at it. Ive wanted to somehow start a small business from scratch but I have no knowledge about that other than selling on ebay. I want to learn about coding to start up a productive application for windows or apple.Im halfway through high school so I cant go to college yet.At this point the only resources I see is going barnes and nobles and buying a ton of books. Ive done this before and take soooo long to even be mediocre at a skill. How can I keep on task and constantly learn and get better at all these things without it taking 10 years or so?

См. статью: How to accomplish all my goals that require skill and knowledge?