Saturday, September 7, 2013

How to get a FIRST job ever?

Ive never had a job. Ive apply online to barnes and noble, starbucks, target, home depot, and walmart.

Question #1: is it better to apply in person?
(Ive asked barnes and noble, and bestbuy workers in person. But they said to apply online)

I applied to all in late july - early august. Its now september 06. Only starbucks replied back, saying that the position is filled.

Question #2: should I reapply to starbucks? Should I reapply to all?

Question #3: will they hire me if ive never had a job?

Question #4: if I dont have a good chance with them hiring me, what are good first time jobs for no work experience?
(Im looking for part-time)

I want to apply to restaurants like Luby's, BJ, cheddars, chilis, Applebees, red lobsters, etc.

I did want to apply to mainly retail clothing stores like macys, kohls, jcpenny's, and claires.

Question #5: do I have to apply in person for restaurant jobs. How to I apply? Do I just walk in and ask the 1st person I see, that works there, for an application? Where do I turn it in to?

Im 18. Female. Dont speak spanish or another language. Just English. (FYI)

Part-time jobs only. I still go to highschool.

См. статью: How to get a FIRST job ever?