Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A disk read error occured ctrl+alt+ del will not go away?

Can somebody please help with my laptop? And please help me step by step. Here is what happend

I come home I unpack, I get my laptop then sit on my bed I turned it on and next thing I know is that fall asleep out of no where. Then I wake up and I see my computer is still at the log in page so I type in password this the welcome sign decided to take forever loading so I am trying to figure out why is my laptop freezing and lagging. I restart my computer and the same thing happens, my computer gets slow,so I restart over and over. The worst part is that my computer does a desk check so I let it be then I noticed 0 looking icons are all over my screen so I am trying to figure out what is going on so of course I would restart again then this message says to me " A disk read check occured Press Ctrl+alt+delete " so I did then it kept going back o the same message. I looked everywhere on the web on my nook to figure out the problem but it is just stuff that is not working it is naming irrelevant numbers and the posts always mention bios amd I'm also trying to work it. Please respond thank you.
And my device is a toshiba satellite L305-S5921

Читать далее: A disk read error occured ctrl+alt+ del will not go away?