Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fallout 3 Crashes After Clicking Captive Recording 12?

So I just completely swept through Mothership Zeta, finished all three quests, and scavenged every nook for alien supplies. After that tiring… adventure, I went back home to Megaton. Sat by my bed and decided to listen through the entire alien captive recorded log. Each are captivating and spooky (especially log 9). I've listened to 24 out of 25 of them because log 12 won't play! As soon as I click log 12 in my Pip-Boy, Fallout 3 instantly crashes. No freezing; no stutter; just an instantaneous crash.

AND BEFORE YOU RECOMMEND THESE, I've already tried:
-Turning my computer off and on. Seriously.
-Tried running in windowed mode.
-Played with the FALLOUT.ini, carefully following several online instructions.
-Ran it in Windows 7 compatible mode.
-Violently thrashing my screen with my nails.

Yes, I could go to the Fallout wiki and listen to it there, but I refuse to do so. I'm not that kind of gamer… and I may have a mild case of OCD. I worked damned hard clearing those insufferable aliens. I'd like my holotape to play…

Any help would be much appreciated,
Thanks.

Читать далее: Fallout 3 Crashes After Clicking Captive Recording 12?