Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I cant catch this mouse! Help?!

Ughh theres this really small rascal in my kitchen, I have no Idea how he even got there in the first place and I cant seem to find where on earth hes hiding since Ive put those Sticky things in every nook and cranny. I managed to catch him the other day but when I turned my back on him he was gone! Its reaaally annoying because at night I can hear him in the kitchen but I dont know how to catch him! I tried to put the traps again but he wouldnt fall for it twice. I dont wanna try any other traps since I dont want him to die in some hidden place and start smelling etc.
Added (1). Tear gas clearly wont work,I havent seen the mouse since his great escape, I want more practical traps, no cages whatsoever because I wouldnt wanna spend alot for 1 mouse. If I put peanut butter or anything in my cupboards not only will it be infested with mice and ants but all my cutlery would too:(

Читать далее: I cant catch this mouse! Help?!