Monday, February 3, 2014

Any good romance books grins Barnes&Noble?

So I'm looking for a romance book, that'll entertain me. I don't like any books with vampires, ware wolfs or any type of animal or creature. Please don't suggest any of the THG or twilight trilogy's, I'm not really into that, and please don't suggest any of the Nicholas Sparks books either because I've read all of them. I want a book where it'll make me read it over and over again, that'll entertain me for a couple of days. Oh and please suggest a book with more than 200 pages thanks. Also when you name the book please put a description below, that'll help a lot. It's all about drama, romance and comedy, no supernatural stuff. Thanks

Also I saw the trailer for "The Fault In Our Stars" I really wanna go see the movie but it's coming out in June, so it's gonna be a while, but then I read up on it and i saw it had a book, can someone please tell me where I can find the book? Thank you

Читать далее: Any good romance books grins Barnes&Noble?