Saturday, February 8, 2014

Decorating/painting my room in 3 days?

we are buying the paint on Monday and today is Saturday, I've got a weekend to kill and I want to prepare and organise.
so the colour we are painting wall is a purple greyish colour,
I'm getting a new desk and double bed, a bookshelf too maybe, I've bought a couple big posters (paramore and the Beatles) and a lot of fairy lights.
I want an urban city type feel but also sleepy and comfy book nook vibe too, I want it to bring out my personality but be dozy and comfy for when I'm sleeping and reading.
Any ideas or suggestions of what I can do this weekend to prepare for when it's painted and I can start decorating would be awesome and 10 points to best and most ideas. Thanks xx

Читать далее: Decorating/painting my room in 3 days?