Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ebay:Could I be sued or have legal action taken against me?

I sold a nook simple touch to someone on eBay for 27$ + 6$ shipping, so a total of 33$. When I sent the envelope it was in perfect condition and the nook was in perfect condition aswell(I had it for 2years and barley used it). The buyer received the item and had take pictures of the envelope(it was all messed up and in teribble condition, not the way I sent it) and claimed the kindle wasn't functioning correctly (again it was working perfectly when I sent it). So I explained this to the man and suggested it might have happened during the shipping process(I doubt it though). He said either I refund him his money or write a 33 handwritten essay about something I'm passionate about. I decided I wasn't doing either and deleted my pay pal account, removed all my credit card information, address, and name off of ebay. And I'm trying to delete my account. I'm 14 btw. He lives in Texas and I'm in California. Could he take legal action if he wanted to?
Added (1). I do have shippers protection! ;D Refunding is simply not an option I don't have the money and I believe I'm being scammed by this guy.
Added (2). I deleted my info because I don't want ebay to just take money I don't have and because I'm nervous I'll get caught up in legal trouble which I don't want. I did take pictures of the Nook before I sent it and I was not aware you had to be 18+ to have an ebay account.
Added (3). ACTUALLY Rob, your very wrong there and you don't know everything like you think you do. I wasn't required to enter my age. The debit card was mine. I'm not lying and btw THIS WAS MY FIRST SALE on EBay EVER I wasn't aware of all the rules & policies.

Читать далее: Ebay:Could I be sued or have legal action taken against me?