Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ebay:Could I get sued or have legal action taken against me?

I sold a nook simple touch to someone on eBay for 27$ + 6$ shipping, so a total of 33$. When I sent the envelope it was in perfect condition and the nook was in perfect condition aswell(I had it for 2years and barley used it). The buyer received the item and had take pictures of the envelope(it was all messed up and in teribble condition, not the way I sent it) and claimed the kindle wasn't functioning correctly (again it was working perfectly when I sent it). So I explained this to the man and suggested it might have happened during the shipping process(I doubt it though). He said either I refund him his money or write a 33 handwritten essay about something I'm passionate about. I decided I wasn't doing either and deleted my pay pal account, removed all my credit card information, address, and name off of ebay. And I'm trying to delete my account. I'm 14 btw. He lives in Texas and I'm in California. Could he take legal action if he wanted to?

Читать далее: Ebay:Could I get sued or have legal action taken against me?