Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I have reader's block…HELP?!

okay, to begin with, I love reading books. I love going to my local book stores and get what I wish to read. Even going yard sale shopping and thrift store shopping to get the cheapest books then barnes n noble. But ever since my 2nd yr of community college started, my reading time and interest of picking up a book has faded away slowly. Especially this yr when I have more classes to take and most of my free time r studying and school work. I don't want to loose that habit and yet I don't want to forget school work either. Oh and when I do get free time, I either sleep more due to class schedule being full and check my laptop.
please tell me what I should do? How can I get back into the habit of reading again?

Читать далее: I have reader's block…HELP?!