Saturday, February 15, 2014

Nook, Ipad, Kindle, etc?

I'm thinking about getting my girlfriend some kind of nook/ipad/kindle/tablet etc for her birthday. She loves to read soccer books (she is from England and plays), and I realized that there are a ton of e-books etc about soccer that are free! So I wondered if maybe it would be a good idea to get her one?

I'm really unsure about the differences between all of these gadgets, even after trying to research about them. I know I wouldn't want one as small as a phone, but not as big as a large Ipad either. Somewhere between there, maybe like the size of a paper-back book, that kind of thing? I also know I'd like it to light up so she can read it at night, but not glare in the sunlight too much. And it would be cool if it was touch screen so she could play games such as candy crush on it, and read her books etc, and if it used wifi obviously. And in color.

All she has is a little Ipod 4 that's slow and lags, so I thought this would be a good idea for her.

Another issue is, we are broke college students. I really can't afford to spend more than forty dollars. Do they even sell anything that cheap? I doubt it. Either way, if they do, just ignore this question and tell me about everything anyway. Maybe I can save up.

Thank you so much!

Читать далее: Nook, Ipad, Kindle, etc?