Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What happened that made her annoyed?

I started dating a girl about 3 weeks ago. My first impression is she's seems very soft spoken and somewhat quiet. We went on a date Friday and things went fairly well. Sunday I was close to here area at Barnes and Noble and I texted her to see if I could come over to her house to hang out. It was 2 in the afternoon and she told me she was still in her pajamas and that she might just go out to Barnes and Noble to meet me.

after she got there she came up to me with an annoyed look on her face and said wait a minute what should we do. I said we should maybe go out to eat somewhere. She looking annoyed said then why the hell am I here. This is not where I live so why did you say you were near my area. Even more angry.

Читать далее: What happened that made her annoyed?