Monday, March 10, 2014

All my browsers on windows 7 will not load any web page?

Im getting a connection running windows 7 but no websites load. Ive ran boot time scan on avast and malwarebytes which both detected nothing. Ive resetted my browsers and did a clean boot in safe mode and normal mode. I unchecked startup programs in msconfig. Im on my nook tablet internet just fine. Windows 7 desktop kept having a blue spinning circle with no mouse pointer on the home screen but i fixed that. Just cant fix the internet. Computer was running great and randomly the browsers stop. Firefox will run home page but internet explorer loads a blank page at home. Loading circle keeps spinning in web browsers. Ive even changed proxy settings in firefox still nothing. I need my internet.

Читать далее: All my browsers on windows 7 will not load any web page?