Monday, March 10, 2014

What is the name of this anime?

Alright, so a long time ago I found a book at Barnes and Nobles. It had the cover of a girl and guy together looking up at the star with a mech standing next to them. Like in Gundam Seed? But it's not Gundam Seed. I ended up finding the animated version of this book and from what I can remember this is how the story went:
Two students, a male and female, went to the same school together. A high school. The girl was elected or chosen to be part of a space program and was put into one of the mechs to fight aliens very far away. Now these two are in love and they use old flip phones to communicate. (I find that ironic because of the mechs and they can't even create a better phone.) The boy would text the girl when she's way in space and because time is different for her, the text would take years to reach. The boy grew old and the girl stayed young then at the end of the movie he's much older and she's fighting an alien receiving a final "I love you" text from the boy right before (I think) she dies.
I just want to remember the name so I can see it again. I haven't seen the book nor anime is a very long time. Thank you!

Читать далее: What is the name of this anime?