Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I can't get my Nook HD+ to connect to Adobe Digital Editions?

I have a Nook HD+ and I can't get it to connect to Adobe Digital Editions. Whenever I go to the settings on my Nook and put in my Adobe ID and password, it tells me I have an incorrect ID or password, even though I know that those my ID and password. Can you please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? Thank you!
Added (1). If you go on the actual Nook device and go under settings and look under account settings there is an option that says "Adobe Digital Editions", and you click that and add your Adobe account to the actual Nook. However, when I do that, it tells me that my password or ID are incorrect. Everything I'm having issues with is on the Nook device, not trying to upload books from the computer.

Читать далее: I can't get my Nook HD+ to connect to Adobe Digital Editions?