Friday, March 7, 2014

What's your opinion of e-readers? Kindle or nook?

My mom has an iPad 2 from work that she uses to play games with the kids she works with (they're special needs) and at home occasionally. My dad wants to get her an e-reader for their 30th anniversary but we don't know much about them. She loves to read and I was wondering if a kindle fire, paperwhite, or nook would be beneficial. I heard that they're easier to read on than an iPad. What's your opinion/experience with them? What do you think is the best e-reader and would it be good to get one if she already has the iPad? Any specs or info you could give about them would be great! Can you use them for anything besides reading? I just wanna know what they do lol thank you:)

Читать далее: What's your opinion of e-readers? Kindle or nook?