Sunday, April 20, 2014

Are there any self-help books that re-wire your brain to work hard every day?


I am looking for a self-help book that helps you re-wire your brain to make you work hard every day. I know it sounds strange, that one would look for a book to accomplish this, but I grew up having parents who were very relaxed on parenting and did not enforce any rules or anything. This has made me sort of lazy when I'm at home. I set many goals but I don't seem to be achieving any of them. Don't get me wrong, at work I work very hard, enough to the point that I am not happy unless I am the best at my position. This is probably because I have someone at work who is pushing me to be the best (my manager). It's just that when I get home, I am not self-motivated whatsoever. How can I change this?

Read more: Are there any self-help books that re-wire your brain to work hard every day?