Sunday, April 20, 2014

Healing your relationship burns… By the massage way?


My life is kind of lowly now. It am lonely and keep getting lost in thoughts, think -ve and am obese. There was a time when I was totally different - tall handsome ( maybe not as good but presentable) . I only loved 1 girl and she dumped ( can't say 'dumped' by the definition because she showed a good bit of interest and pulled back before any serious dating ) me to marry somone who was far far better educated and had many more millions. My Ex married me to come here ( though she's back home, trying to convince me to reunite - desperately ). I am not really a ladies man. But after being burnt so badly and the futility of my wt reducing efforts ( not sure if am replacing my sex hunger with food binge ) , I want to desensitise myself from the need to stay with a woman and the best way I can kill my emotions is, go to some massage nook and convince myself that love is another product for sale ( which BTW seems true in real life - but never so cleanly spelt out - he wants sex and she cares less about sex - she wants security and $ ). More than sex - I want to become cold and hawkish, non emotional when it comes to woman ( in general ) . Would going to a pro. Help, getting this job done?

Read more: Healing your relationship burns… By the massage way?