Tuesday, April 22, 2014

How to tell my husband our sex life needs work without offending him?


Okay the question could possibly be worded better but I didn't know how to narrow it down to one sentence. I've told my husband what helps me to enjoy sex and he has seemed to ignore it and not care about how I feel about it. If I refuse to get intimate with him he asks what's wrong and I've told him, again he ignores it. It's gotten to the point where I just lie and say I don't feel good because I am so tired of repeating myself just to be ignored.

I pointed out a book at barnes and noble one day that read "how to seduce her" or something of the subject and he turned his nose up saying he didn't need it. Not wanting to start a scene I just kept walking.

Since I've noticed him ignoring my wants in bed I've also begun to notice how he doesn't have the beat hygiene so now I'm really turned off. I just want things to be like they were when we were dating when we were all about making each other happy.

Read more: How to tell my husband our sex life needs work without offending him?