Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What are some public places with metal detectors when you walk in building?

I'm trying to meet with my ex husband in a public place that would require to walk through a metal detector and be around lots of people. I was wondering if Libraries, Barnes&Nobles, or similar places have them installed. I'm trying to get some important papers from him (he also wants to talk to me in person) but don't feel safe by myself so I will have a friend with me. I first thought of a restaurant but would feel safer knowing he is not carrying a hand gun. He is a controlling, manipulative and abusive man. I don't know how he's going to react when we meet so wanted to be prepared and be ready for anything unexpected he might do or say. Sorry I went too long but really wanted to meet at a safe place and felt anywhere there is metal detectors an or security might be the best public place to meet.

Read more: What are some public places with metal detectors when you walk in building?