Sunday, April 13, 2014

What does this dream mean? I woke up crying?

Alright so I dreamed that I was in the kitchen of my g-ma and g-pas's house (used to live there with my mom). My grandma & grandpa were in the breakfast nook listening to me and my mom in the kitchen. I was singing opera, not very well but I I got in my mom's face and was singing. She said to me, "when I was your age…" not sure of the last part but she meant she did something better than me pretty much. I immediately noticed that she had on light green & orange eye shadow-it was my brand new eye shadow that I hadn't even opened yet. I started flipping out, yelling at her for wearing my new eye shadow. She said to me," it was in my dresser," I replied, " we share storage". So then she tried to punch me in the face. I ducked, grabbed her fist and swung back. She said, "No, you take it and feel however you want-ugly or bad" something like that-that's what she meant though. I said, "No, I'm a woman now, you can't hit me or treat me like that-if you hit me or get in my face again I might kill you,''. Then I noticed a white lamp and the paint was all streaky. I took some kind of paint remover and used a small cue-tip maybe, and tried to remove the white paint. Underneath, I saw another layer of chipped paint and the real color of the lamp was brassy.

Then I woke up crying. My mom was physically abusive when I was a kid, I don't speak to her anymore. Though I don't actually want to kill her (that's a bit much) I am very hurt and angry.

So, any ideas as to what this means?

Read more: What does this dream mean? I woke up crying?