Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Am I reading too much into this?


Few months ago, I still attended church but skipped the service. This genuinely nice guy who is 2 years older than me noticed, and tried to get me to go in. He would sit by me whereever I was when I refused. One day, he asked if I wanted to go to the service and hold my hand. I only thought he was trying to comfort me.

I stopped going to church altogether. Not because of him. We weren't really close because we only saw each other at church, but it seemed like he actually cared about me. I saw him at Barnes & Noble about a month ago, and my friends commented that he looked happy to see me.

I went to church for the first time last Sunday and found out that he's leaving for the boot camp right after the service. I was outside with my friend, and he comes out, gives me a quick hug and a handshake. Weird thing was, he didn't give my friend a hug even though they knew each other, and my friend commented that it was the first time she saw him hugging someone.

Read more: Am I reading too much into this?