Thursday, May 1, 2014

Why can't this exist?!


Ok. I feel like this falls under the same category as time machines and hover cars, but why doesn't this exist? I was just thinking about my favorite characters from different stories and I thought,"why can't I just live inside a book?"… Believe me, I KNOW that I'm not the first to think this, which is why we should have a machine/device/SOMETHING to do that for us. Like why not go to Barnes and noble, buy a book, and the barcode scanner will scan to your device and it let's you actually live through the book? I know that's a stretch but is there a way to control other people's dreams? I'm aware of lucid dreaming and have been trying to do it for years but it just never works for me? Any tips on that also? Well… If anyone knows ANYTHING; an actual thing that does it, the science behind why, please let me know! Thanks!

Read more: Why can't this exist?!