Sunday, June 29, 2014

Do the Beats by Dre Studio headphones offer decent noise canceling?

I have been researching a lot on over the ear headphones. Beats by Dre seem to be of popular quality, but a lot of people have said that their noise canceling quality isn't as good as others. I searched through a few other selections, but they were all ugly as sin. I'm not just all about looks, but jeez there are some ugly headphones out there… The main noise I'm trying to cancel is just very simple stuff, like kids stomping around in my apartment complex, my neighbor partying, and my boyfriend having a little too much fun playing PC games with friends. I would also occasionally like to put them on to study in public so I can tune everyone out at relatively quiet places like the library and Barnes and Noble. Thanks in advance for the advice and suggestions!

Read more: Do the Beats by Dre Studio headphones offer decent noise canceling?