Monday, June 9, 2014

Is it crazy to buy books you already own?

I have books and with most I'll have one or two in paperback and the rest in hard and it bothers me because they just look weird next to each other so I either want all the books in the series to be either paper or hard. So if I have more in hard then the ones not in hard I'll re buy in hard and if I have more in paper then I'll re buy the ones not in paper in paper. Is that totally crazy? I have the mortal instrument series and it's all in paper the only one I don't have is the last book so I'll have to wait to get it when it comes out in paperback. I want to get the infernal devices but I want those in hardback because their covers are pretty and I like hardback more but then I think it will not go with the mortal instrument series so I want the one series in hard but I already own most of the series in paper but then also I don't want to get the last book until it's in paper but who know how long that will take so I might not be able to get it for a while. I feel like it's totally insane to want to buy the entire mortal instrument series in hardback when I already own all but one in paper. Is that totally insane? What do you think I should do? Note that I haven't read the series yet because I've been wanting to get out the other stuff I've been reading out of the way so I could just go in order and not stop. On that note should I read the infernal devices first then mortal instruments or the other way around or in the order they came out?

Read more: Is it crazy to buy books you already own?