Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Home made moth killer spray?

HI
I have carpet/clothes moths. They have been around for a couple of years and sometimes I have been quite effective in diminishing their numbers. I use the sticky male traps and that helps a lot. They are little buggers to eradicate entirely. I want to spray around certain areas and behind places and nooks and crannies etc

I was wondering if anyone knew a recipe for a home made concoction? There are no pets or kids in the house and I am not too fussed about the smell although maybe something I could add essential oils too to help out there?

I know you can get 'stuff' online too spray but we really like the idea of making our own as and when needed. It can be organic or non organic or a mixture of both.It would be good to be able to knock something up that kills the larvae and even the eggs and stays around for a good couple of weeks before re applying.

If not something that kills them outright then something that they really really hate that could be sprayed in the hard to reach areas to drive the critters to places that are easier to monitor/control would be a good secondary solution:)

Any ideas? Or any experience in such matters would be most welcome.

Thanks

Read more: Home made moth killer spray?