Thursday, July 3, 2014

Indoor Cosmos seeds not sprouting?

I planted some Cosmos seeds in a pot in organic soil over a week ago. I soaked the soil and let it drain through the bottom of the pot (self watering pot, drained the overflow) I put the seeds not even half an inch under the soil. I haven't needed to water since because the soil is still very moist. It is sitting in my window sill that gets several hours of evening sun. A few days ago I gently pushed the soil around and not a bit of green was to be seen. I repotted my shamrock at the same time and it is doing very well. I know they aren't the same plant, but what am I doing wrong? I planted some primrose seeds a while ago but they never sprouted either. I figured that was because they were from a little kit from Barnes and Noble lol.

Read more: Indoor Cosmos seeds not sprouting?