Thursday, July 17, 2014

Manga volumes and their animes?

So 2 days ago I finished Vampire knight the anime series (season 2) so I've been looking on the internet trying to find the volume I should read so I could catch up to wear season 2 ended. I decide I should read volume 11, but then i'm asking if i'll be confused of some details in volume 11. Because I know in anime they don't put down everything.

Also with Highschool of the dead, loved the anime. Sad knowing it was just one season. What volume should I read (out of all 7) to catch up to wear Highschool of the dead ended. Or at least come close to wear highschool of the dead ended. I heard That highschool of the dead episodes only took certain parts out of certain chapters in volume 1. So should I read volume 2? Sorry for being confusing, lol.

With Special A. I don't know which volumes to start on to wear season 1 ended. If I made a mistake in what im saying, feel free to tell me what volumes I should be reading. I'm really confused on what to read since I loved the animes a lot.

I've also read red data girl, I've seen there are 3 volumes (i looked on barnes & nobles website) Did season 1 of red data girl (the last) cover volume 1? I just need a lil' guidance on what to read, thanks if you help me out:D
Added (1). so should I just read volume 2- I meant to say this lol. I also meant to say I watched red data girl, not read, sorry xD
Added (2). it won't let me award best answer to someone, sorry about that, i'll keep trying, thanks for the info!

Read more: Manga volumes and their animes?