Sunday, September 28, 2014

Why are my speakers being a pain?

One minute, I'm listening movies/music, etc and everything's fine until the sound goes faint, then loud, then quiet.

I went to Control Panel and looked at the speaker thing, that's correct.

However, if the problem are the speakers, then that would be weird because they worked earlier.

I'm afraid to touch the speakers because I might mess it up.

I can live without that, I'll just use my radio. My Nook, or my Phone. The battery will die fast, but I can only concentrate with music

I want to know what to do so I don't have to resort to that.

I don't know if it helps, but I have a Windows XP, "Super Sub Woofer System".

I don't want anyone telling me to get a laptop because I'm happy with my PC. This is the only problem I have on here, at least one I can probably fix with ease.

I will keep using it until there's a fire or it blows up.

Read more: Why are my speakers being a pain?