Saturday, October 4, 2014

How to know when to approach and when to talk to a woman?

I believe in equal opportunity for both genders and both genders deserve credit.

I believe that men have to be respectable and direct.

I believe that women should be respectable, reserved and more indirect.

That being said, if your a normal casual guy who wants to meet women,

then what, when or where is the best and right time to meet them.

From my personal experience I am usually shopping at "safeway" and I usually

bump into older more nicer women aged 29-45 and I usually hold a 10 minute

conversation with them and I can usually get their phone numbers. They seem

easy to read and easy to talk to over simple grocery items and also like to listen

to my jokes and etc… I also seem to attract older women when I go to the park

for a casual walk or something.

The thing is how do I meet younger women 18-25,it baffles me cause I don't see

them as often as I see older women when I go into public. I can usually find younger

women at barnes and nobles but they don't want to be bothered when reading. I

also find young women at stores like hot topic or something, but they usually are

difficult to talk to, cannot relate to me or they already have a boy friend.

I just don't get it, where or how do I attract young women or where do I have to go to

do it. Also why are they so difficult to read, at least with older women they give me

signs, but with a young women you have to have "super cue vision" to see their signs.

I'm also not old enough to go to a bar or club.

Read more: How to know when to approach and when to talk to a woman?