Monday, October 6, 2014

Reading tablet (Kindle/Nook) or actual book?

I think that Technology can be good, but I also think it can be bad.

I love reading, and I have thought a lot about purchasing a Kindle/Nook (or some type of reading tablet.) I think it's a good idea because it's great for having all your books in one place, and not have to deal with physical books, if going out.

Yet, I don't think it's that great of an idea because I do like going to signings, and what is an author going to sign, my tablet?

Then, if that's the case you may say, why not purchase both? Well, I don't like the idea of purchasing a book on a tablet, then buying a physical copy, that's a lot of money!

What are YOUR thoughts? Would you purchase a tablet, or keep buying/checking out books? Or buy both?

Read more: Reading tablet (Kindle/Nook) or actual book?