Thursday, November 27, 2014

My family lives like pigs, it's driving me nuts?

I'm 16 years old, and my family are complete slobs. We have 5 people living in a 3 bedroom house. I have a younger brother and sister. I share my room with my sister, and my brother has his own room. My mother and stepdad share a room as well.
They are all absolutely disgusting, all of them but me. They leave their dirty dishes and leftovers everywhere, they leave laundry on the floor and in the bathroom, trash is thrown on the floor, the cat box is never cleaned, the animals aren't taken care of, toys are in every corner of the house, theres dirt and gunk in every nook and cranny in the house… If something gets broken it doesn't get fixed, theres holes in the wall and the wood floors are tearing up because of spills that don't get cleaned up… You get the point. I'm the only one that cleans in my house. But sometimes I don't even know where to start, or what to do, or if I should even bother because I know there will be no evidence I had even cleaned the next day. They're all so lazy and gross! Even my sister who I try to talk to about the situation, seems to understand and change her ways for a second but goes right back to being a pig again. So our room is pretty dirty too, as much as I try to clean it up. I can't talk to my mom about it or she becomes all depressed and drinks and I don't want her to do that:(
Anyway, I'm tired of living like this but I have nowhere to go. I guess I just came on here to see if I was alone or to seek some good advice… Thank you.

Read more: My family lives like pigs, it's driving me nuts?