Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What is taking UPS so long to ship my order?

I placed an order from Barnes & Noble on the fifth of January, which was confirmed and all that. Then on the 12th they said it was delayed and that I had to confirm a 30 day wait or it would be cancelled, but wouldnt let me cancel it because apparently it had been shipped (what?). I got the confirmation email from them and UPS on the 14th. Whenever I check my order's location it just says "shipping information received", its said that ever since they confirmed the damn order and it is now the 27th. I am ordering within the country so I don't see the problem. I even ordered something from the UK on the same day and got it last week! I'd like to know what could possibly be wrong with Barnes & Noble/UPS and why they think it's so hard to send a couple of books a few states over.

Read more: What is taking UPS so long to ship my order?