Thursday, May 7, 2015

Help Finding a Book?


When I was younger, My aunt had brought me along with her to a Barnes and Nobles store. I remember this one book that I really wanted but for some reason I wasn't able to get it that day. So like the stubborn child I was, I chose to hide it. And by hiding it I mean placing it in another section of books. The next day I returned to buy the book only to find it gone and also not in its original location Prior to me hiding it. I remember the book being small and square, it was a hard cover book. Black. And I believe it was poetry. But like dark humor poetry. I remember it had a lot to do about death and it oddly had a funny side to it. For example something about a small girl falling off a cliff and something about a bus full of children and something happening to them. I've been searching for this book forever and I can't seem to find it anywhere online or in stores.

Read more: Help Finding a Book?