Thursday, May 7, 2015

Possible bed bugs, how to control them?


Last night I was lying down and saw a bug crawling across my pillow, it looked like a blood drop with legs. I found online it may have been a bedbug in stage 2. For the last couple of months I have had bites all up and down my arms. Really itchy bites. It only seems to be when I sleep with my arms down the side of my bed. I have searched around my bed for the signs, black specks, blood, bedbugs themselves. I haven't seen anything. I thought it could be biting gnats, or possibly my cat might have fleas. Or dust mites. I live in a tiny studio apartment so I don't exactly have the room to completely rearrange my house and check in every nook and cranny. My friend suggested we take EVERYTHING out of the house and search… I cannot do that, the only place I would have to store stuff temporarily would be in my car. And I have lots in my house. The last time I was getting bit up I took bug bombs and sprayed them around my bed and that stopped for a while. Is there anyway to see/control if I have bedbugs or if I am just getting them that could control them/kill them with out having to clean out my entire house? And washing EVERYTHING right now is not an option. I am lost as what to do.

Read more: Possible bed bugs, how to control them?