Saturday, July 25, 2015

Is this too much of a gift for my pen pal when we meet up for the very first time?


I need a girls perspective from someone who will be straight with me; hence why I'm coming to you again from past experiences lol. Anyways, I'm meeting up with my pen pal in Uzbekistan. Im from the united states and this will be the first time we have met. She's really into reading, so I thought I would buy her one of those nooks as a gift. There is no intentions for anything like that. I just wanted to be friendly and given the circumstances of how far we live and the fact that it will be one of those wow, we are here in person together when we actually meet, maybe it wouldn't be that big of a deal. In your opinion, is that an ok gift, or too much? I also got a concert on DVD of her favorite composer(its small) Like I said, its just buying a gift for a pen pal/friend of mine that I haven't met and nothing more. Don't want to weird her out, but at the same time I want to get her something nice… Thoughts? My friend said maybe some jewelry that symbolizes America, or maybe an American based sports team hat or Jersey.

Read more: Is this too much of a gift for my pen pal when we meet up for the very first time?