Friday, July 31, 2015

What can I bring through airport security?

!I'm leaving for England in less than a week for 3 weeks and though I looked online at tsa.com i'm still a little confused and the tips on the site were a little vague and the plane ride is going to be 10-12 hours no stops as well.
Can I Bring…
-Makeup
-like mascara
-foundation ( or powder like a small powder compact?)
-pencil or liquid eyeliner
-concealer ( a little tube of it? )
-chapstick
-small compact of blush?
-Camera
-Phone
-iPod
-Other electronics?
-my eReader ( Nook )
-Sprays or perfume?
-like a small bottle or can of perfume
-spray on deoderant?
-Toothbrush or toothpaste
-You know those little toothbrush things.wisps? Can i bring those?
-Clothing
-I was thinking of bringing a spare pair of socks, underwear, and a shirt just in case my luggage gets lost or anything

I know about the no food or drink and teh liquid rules as well but I just want to be certain. Also, I heard that If my carry on luggage weighs too much i will have to get rid of some things? Whats the "ideal" weight my carry on should be?
Thank you!
Added (1). By the way I live in the East Bay area so I'm going to the San Francisco airport directly to Heathrow

Read more: What can I bring through airport security?