Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Where to apply to get a job?


I want to fill out more online applications to try and get a job, but I can't even think of any more. Places I have tried so far:

Hot Topic
Zumiez
Journeys
FYE
Amusement park
Vans store
Target (called me back, said they only wanted full time employees)
K-Mart (said I didn't have experience)
Pet-Co (said I didn't have experience)
Pet Smart (said I didn't have experience)
Best Buy (said I didn't have experience)
Dunkin Donuts (said I didn't have experience)
Starbucks
Whole Foods (no openings)
Kohls (no openings)
Panera (no openings)
Stop&Shop
Barnes & Noble
Toy store (was called back, didn't do well in the interview)
JC Penny (not hiring)
Sears (not hiring)
Gap (said I have no experience)
Michael's Craft Store
Teavana (wasn't hiring)
Justice (said I had no experience)
Claire's
Gamestop (wasn't hiring)
Forever-21 (wasn't hiring)
Wet Seal (wasn't hiring)

Read more: Where to apply to get a job?