Friday, September 18, 2015

How to start a charity?


The other day I was in my local Barnes and noble and there was this girl who was looking at an ACT prep book and her grandmother had to say no because they didn't have money and I don't know why but the girls face just broke my heart. You could see the sadness in her eyes. Anyways that gave me an idea to start a charity or something. Maybe I could collect ACT and SAT prep books and give them to those in need? Or what would be another good idea? I don't know why but after that day I completely changed. I want to do good in the world. I need an idea of what to donate. Something like clothes has been done, I want something unique that people in need cant afford. Something easy to collect and something easy to ship to people. My problem is I have no idea where to start. Any advice? Thanks

Read more: How to start a charity?