Friday, September 25, 2015

How to use this pearson etext access card thing?


I think I got the wrong order for a book from Barnes and Noble. I thought it was going to be an actually book that I could fill through for class, but instead I got some thin hard paper with the picture of the book I wanted. Top right hand corner it says 180 day access while on the right it says Pearson stet access code card. The title is Early Childhood Development: A Multicultural Perspective, 6E. Jeffery Trawick-Smith - Video-enhanced Pearson eText.

What does this all mean? I'm not a digital person, I prefer hard cover paper books. But I'm willing to give it a try considering my money was already spent. How do I use it? The only thing that worries me is the 180 day access. Does that mean I'll only be able to use it on my macbook for 180 days when online?! Or can I keep it forever offline? Please help.

Read more: How to use this pearson etext access card thing?